Performs real time monitoring of the logistics chain and of the parcel delivery status at every stage of the process.
• 230,000 parcels handled per day
• 19 Automated Postal Centres
• 3 SDA hubs with automated sorting systems
The Parcels Control Room (PCR) can trace the entire delivery process of each individual parcel, from collection at a Post Office to arrival at SDA branches and the automated sorting centres (CMP) responsible for completing the delivery.
Customers can use the online “Delivery status check” service to track their parcel’s progress step by step.
Performs real time monitoring of the logistics chain and postal delivery status at all stages of the process.
• 431 million registered and insured items per year
• 3.8 billion ordinary postal deliveries per year
• 4,000 trucks
• 7 aircraft making 9 flights per day
• 36,500 postal delivery workers, of whom 26,400 carry a POS terminal
Poste Italiane runs Italy’s Universal Postal Service, which means that it is committed to providing the most reliable and transparent service possible.
The Logistic Control Room (LCR) is responsible for monitoring each stage of the mail delivery process and ensuring fast delivery times, punctuality and compliance with the agreed levels of service.