Performs functional tests on the usability and graphical interfaces of Poste Italiane’s apps and online services.
- 9.8 million customers registered with poste.it
The Internet Lab team’s mission is to test the usability and the graphical interface of the Web services and apps. These tests ensure intuitive, secure and easy-to-use customer services.
In particular, tests are performed on:
- financial services (making payments, consulting accounts, recharging Postepay cards and mobile phones, requesting loans, making international money transfers, etc.);
- postal services (sending telegrams, priority and registered letters, setting up Certified Email, etc.);
- citizen services (paying healthcare charges, applying for health cards, collecting medical test results, paying local taxes, etc.);
- mobile apps (App Postepay, App Bollettino, App Risparmio Postale, App Sconti BancoPosta, App Conto BancoPosta, App PosteID, App Servizi Postali, App saluti&foto).